So you’re a marketing guru, but you’re not so confident with your understanding of marketing technology? You’ve come to the right place.
Marketing technology – or “martech” as it’s commonly known – can no doubt seem like a daunting topic at first. After all, with advancements in martech happening a mile a minute, it can be challenging to keep up with all of the latest news, trends, and advice out there.
That’s why we’ve hand-picked 10 marketing technology blogs, as well as blogs from martech software, to help you develop your understanding of this important topic. The featured blogs are all noted for their depth of research, usefulness of advice, and general readability.
Read on to find out which martech blogs you need to add to your reading list today. Got a favorite marketing technology blog that we missed? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll add to the list with reader favorites!
Kissmetrics’ blog describes itself as “A blog about analytics, marketing and testing.” It’s a go-to resource for online marketers and is regularly referenced in authority articles about marketing. If you’re after a blog with industry weight behind it. Kissmetrics’ blog is it.
Three posts we like from Kissmetrics:
- Your MarTech Tool Stack Isn’t Complete in 2018 Without These 13 Apps
- The Poor Man’s Marketing Stack: How to Hack Marketing Automation
- 23 Must-Have Tools for Your Marketing Stack
ShareThis allows you to easily “Add share buttons from the most popular social media network to your site today,” with their intuitive social media buttons. So it’s no wonder that their blog is brimming with helpful guides and tips to further your technology marketing efforts. Have a browse for yourself, and just try to stop at one article!
Three posts we like from ShareThis:
- How to use WhatsApp to generate more site traffic
- How to get 500 real, targeted followers on Facebook fast
- 8 amazing examples of Instagram giveaways
You’ll wish you came across Marketo sooner once you dive into their to-the-point tips and range of topics relevant to today’s marketing landscape. When you’re browsing, be sure to check out their “Modern Marketing” category, which has topics particularly pertinent to discovering more about everything martech!
Three posts we like from Marketo:
- Why Content Marketing and Marketing Automation Go Hand in Hand
- How Virtual Reality Can Help Your Business
- A Better Way To Show Your Campaign’s Key Marketing Metrics
CoSchedule’s regularly updated blog is a fantastic resource for marketers looking for everything from social media hacks to tech tools to elevate their marketing strategy. The effort they’ve put into ensuring all of their posts are writing in an engaging and informative way is certainly welcome, so we highly recommend you thoroughly comb through each of their posts.
Three posts we like from CoSchedule:
- The Best Free Email Marketing Software Tools You Should Use
- How to Map Content to the Marketing Funnel and Boost Conversions By 69.77%
- What 23 Studies Say About The Best Times To Post On Social Media
It wouldn’t be a roundup of technology marketing blogs without including one of the most popular – MarTech Today. This blog has all of the latest martech news, updates, and trends all in one place. So if you want to stay on top of your martech game, this blog is essential reading.
Three posts we like from MarTech Today:
- New MarTech Today report: A Marketer’s Guide to Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- Four ways to remain productive when the AdWords interface changes
- Header bidding: The biggest trends for 2018
As “a marketing cloud for consumer business,” WebEngage is the ideal company to draw martech insights from. Each of the posts on their marketing blog is highly-informative, well-researched, and well-formatted, so you’ll soon find yourself making time in your schedule to consume each one from start to finish.
Three posts we like from WebEngage:
After reading MarTech Advisor’s news and articles sections, you’ll feel like you just underwent a crash course in all things martech! Captivating and helpful, MarTech Advisor’s page is undoubtedly one martech blog you’ll regret not bookmarking.
Three posts we like from MarTech Advisor:
- Will DAM be the Future of Marketing Content?
- MarTech On A Mission: Spotlighting the Data for Good Movement
- How Marketing Automation Can Change the Playing Field for Small and Mid-Sized Publishers
Claiming to be “the greatest marketing blog ever,” New Zealand company Concentrate has certainly set itself up to meet lofty blogging standards. And while we can’t comment on whether it really is the best marketing blog ever, marketers looking for answers to burning martech questions will find many here.
Three posts we like from Concentrate:
- Worried You’re Wasting Money On Hubspot?
- Our Top 5 Kiwi Tech Marketing Articles From 2017
- Five Ways To Make Your Tech B2B Website More Engaging
If we had to describe Mondovo’s blog posts in one word, we would choose, “practical.” Why? While many martech blogs simply flesh out terms and don’t give the reader actionable advice, Mondovo’s are rich with simple practical steps and tips to keep developing and strengthening your marketing strategies.
Three posts we like from Mondovo:
- How to Optimize Your Website for Voice Searches
- 8 Top Mobile Analytics Strategies You Ought to Follow
- Maximize Your Business Growth – The Anatomy of a Successful Cold Email
Drawing on their expertise as a B2B marketing automation solution by Salesforce, Pardot has created a no-fuss blog bursting with tricks for B2B marketers interested in implementing marketing automation. Once you familiarize yourself with their blog, and in turn, marketing automation, you’ll soon have the confidence to try out the many featured marketing automation hacks for yourself.
Three posts we like from Pardot:
- Automation Rules Now Have Repeat Rule Functionality
- Diving into the Wave Part 1: Familiarizing Yourself with the Functionality
- Introducing Salesforce User Sync